ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

YES to .xxx domain names

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: YES to .xxx domain names
  • From: Benkő Péter <batkaman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:43:20 +0100

Dear ICANN!

I support your idea. This would make these sites more reconizeable, and it
would be easier to filter them (eg.: in a search). Sex sites have the right
to represent themselves on the Net as well, but they should make it in a way
that doesn't offend anyone. xxx endings could be a solution. By the way,
this action won't endanger children more than they are endangered now.
(Every child knows how to click on the "YES, I'am over 18")

Yours sincerely,

Peter Benkő