ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposition to .xxxICANN

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposition to .xxxICANN
  • From: J1275@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:47:04 EST

I would like to register my opposition to the creation of a web site for
pornography.  This is a disgrace to our
nation that was founded on christian principles.  Too many adults as  well as
children have destroyed their lives  by watching this  filth.  People who
make thee pictures of children can be arrested.   Why can't we do the same with
adults and also stop them from being distributed  on the internet?
J. S. Jarrell