ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: <alexander87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:20:43 -0600

I do not understand why you want to promote pornography, it is nothing but
degrading to women and to children.  It is causing more and more people to be
victimized because the people viewing those disgusting pictures become addicted
and then just viewing it is not enough.  They find innocent people to inflict
their lust upon, raping women or preying upon children and making them their
sexual slaves.  Many men are not satisfied with their wives because they are
addicted to pornography and their sexual appetites have to be satisfied by
perverted sex acts with prostitutes. If you create this domain you will be
responsible in aiding  in the destruction of lives.  I plead with you to stop
and really think about this, would you want this site if you knew that some
perverted person may decide after viewing filth to come and victimize your
wife, child, or anyone you love?