ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please reconsider

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please reconsider
  • From: "Sonny Worth" <sonnyworth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:35:55 -0600

To whom it may concern, please reject the proposal to create a special  "XXX"
Web porn domain. You know that there are no provisions  that would keep
children safe from this kind of sick  so called art.  Also I read in the
article that you might have to enforce all of the world's laws governing
pornography.  Don't we have higher moral  standards in the United State than
other countries?

I have heard many men talk about what pornography had done to their lives
concerning their families and they are all very sorry that they even got mixed
up in it. Sometimes it was by accident and  it led to something worse.

I work in the school system and would hate to think that any of the children I
know  might take in such filthy sights into their innocent minds.

What is it worth if a person gains the world and loses his  own soul.    Where
is the beauty of such material.

Thank you, Wilma