ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please reconsider

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please reconsider
  • From: DLDUGG@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:49:59 EST

There is absolutely no redeeming value to a site of this kind.  It  only
encourages perverts, and subjects our most precious people, young children,  to
another ugliness of society.    Our children now have to be  afraid of talking
to strangers, playing in their own front yards and hoping they  are not
kidnapped, shootings at school.  There's not many safe places  anymore.  Please
don't
trash a wonder of technology with trash and filth.  Let's keep using it for
the goodness it can spread.  Thank  you.