ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Concerned citizens

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Concerned citizens
  • From: <rnadams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:14:40 -0700

As grandparents and concerned citizens we are asking that you do not go forward
with this plan to allow more distasteful
subject matter for public viewing.

Our country is being inundated with sight and sound information that is
destructive to the minds of all ages. Decency, it seems, has gone by the
wayside. We don't see that feeding minds of unstable and violent people, with
this kind of material, will better our society, rather cause our citizens to
live in fear and distrust.

If any of you have children, you are responsible for their care and nurturing,
so how could you even think of allowing this type of site to even exist?

Thank you for reading our comments, and we hope you will agree with us.

Sincerely,

Rick and Norma Adams