ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Cynthia Broderick" <cbroderick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:56:32 -0800

Please don't allow free reign of the xxx domain name. We already have
enough trouble keeping our children from accidentally seeing something
that they are not prepared to see.

Please consider the families that use the internet for studying and
homework. Please consider the families that use the internet to expose
our pre-school and infants to shapes, sizes, and educational sites when
you make your final decision.

I appreciate your time and I am promising to pray that God would touch
and turn around your life.

Cyndi Broderick

A concerned parent in Seattle, WA USA