ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

re: xxx domain pornography on internet - NOT A GOOD IDEA!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: re: xxx domain pornography on internet - NOT A GOOD IDEA!
  • From: "Rhonda Shave" <rhondashave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:32:05 -0800

To whom this may concern,

When I heard about the fact that you want to give a license to set up the xxx domain on the internet, thus making pornography much more available to the general public,

I feel that you would be making a GIGANTIC mistake.
By granting this xxx domain you would be allowing women to be demeaned, children to be exploited, families to be devestated by the addictive powers of pornography, etc...
It makes me very very angry that you would even consider granting such a license to this xxx domain knowing the devestating consequences it will have.

In the future I hope and pray that you will NOT grant this license to the xxx domain.

Thank you for hearing my concerns.

Yours sincerley
Rhonda Shave

Free Alerts : Be smart - let your information find you ! http://alerts.live.com/Alerts/Default.aspx