ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx.domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx.domain
  • From: "Elaine Jeffery" <elainejeffery@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:45:42 +1030

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am greatly perturbed by the news that there is considerastion being given to
a seperate pornography site.
There is certainly enough of that stuff on the ether as it is.
One has to be careful not to accidentally log in to one by mistake!
I would think that the USA has given the world enough of this perversion and
our children and grandchildren need to be protected from it.
Please for the whole world's sake do not let this go ahead.
Yours sincerely,
Elaine Jeffery
(Australia)