ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I do NOT support .xxx domains it is a BAD idea

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I do NOT support .xxx domains it is a BAD idea
  • From: <redeye212@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:58:32 -0800

I am an adult webmaster in the adult online entertainment community and I don't want .XXX

.xxx domains will do nothing to fight chil-D porn.

the adult online entertainment community fights chil-D porn, it's time ICANN works with us instead of against us.

lets fight it together.

.xxx domain is not the way!