ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

NO to .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO to .XXX
  • From: "d00t" <marquee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 01:59:58 +1000

Hello,

As another seriously concerned adult webmaster I need to voice my strong NO
vote for .xxx.
There are far too many problems as you have clearly read from previous emails
and the common solution seems to be a .kids

Give ICM the .kids domain - they claim to be protecting children and with this
domain they really will be doing that.

There is absolutely no reason for .XXX to ever be approved.

Cheers,

d00t

Super Interweb Guru
Pimpinpays Adult Affiliate Program