ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx
  • From: "Scott" <hjor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 00:57:27 -0600

as an owner of one of the larger TGPs for 7+ years I'm opposed to xxx.

 I see no benefit to the industry and society with this extension.

If protecting children are the concern - it should be done with a kids url, not
an adult one - there are soo many things other than porn that kids need to be
protected from - foul language, violence, religious cults, dangerous goods,
drugs and alchohol, cigerettes, medication etc.

I say No to .xxx

Scott Hjorleifson
SleazyDream.com