ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Hope you are the right org. to notify about this...........

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Hope you are the right org. to notify about this...........
  • From: EdwardsRon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:21:13 EST

The Marina Offices,
St. Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon  Tyne, NE6 1HX,
United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

The draw of the UK  NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International
program held on 31  January 2007, won you the lottery in the JACKPOT
Bonus. The amount you  luckily won is yet to be claimed and you are getting
the
FINAL notification  as regards to this Email. Your e-mail address was
attached to the winning  numbers:  2, 3, 17, 22, 40, 42. By our computer
draw system, which  subsequently won you the lottery in the JACKPOT Bonus
Category.  And  you have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£2,543,170 (Two  million, five hundred and fourty three thousand, one
hundred and seventeen  pounds) in CASH credited to file number ;
KTU/9023118308/03. and Draw  Number: 1137. The total cash prize was
shared amongst (5) lucky winners in  this category i.e JACKPOT bonus.

All participants for the online version  were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites (w.w.w.) through computer  draw system and
extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and  corporate bodies that
are
listed online.

For security reasons, you  are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim is  processed and your money remitted to you in
your country.
This is part of  our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of  this program.

To file for your claim, contact our fiduciary agent with  the details below.
Gary Green
Email:  gary_unclaimedprizesdept@xxxxxxxx

Congratulations from me and members of  staff of THE NATIONAL LOTTERY®.
Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Lindsay  Clarke
Online coordinator
UK NATIONAL  LOTTERY