ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

opposition to .xxx and an open letter to Stuart Lawley

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: opposition to .xxx and an open letter to Stuart Lawley
  • From: baddog <baddog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:44:01 -0800

Mr Lawley,

My name, for your "list" is Lloyd Brown. Since we were requested to keep our questions "cordial and non-threatening," and since we were limited by time constraints on the number of questions and followup questions we could ask, and since Brandon assured us that he would pass along any further questions we may have, I would like to ask the following: Do you think we are morons?

As a followup to that question, you started off your opening statement by stating that $10 from every $60 registration would be donated to the non-profit IFFOR. I asked you specifically if it wasn't true that IFFOR wasn't in fact another of your entities. You denied it. Under persistent questioning you eventually stated that you were nothing more than a board member of IFFOR.

A Whois of <http://whois.domaintools.com/icmregistry.com>ICMregistry and <http://whois.domaintools.com/iffor.org>IFFOR might lead one to believe that once again, you have been less than forthright to us.

The uninformed may ask, what does this have to do with anything? Well, IFFOR is supposed to be our first line of defense in preventing a mandatory implementation of .xxx.

Although Mr Lawley would like us to believe that he would make more money if .xxx was not mandatory, only a moron would believe that. If our first line of defense is an entity owned by Mr Lawley, are we really to believe that IFFOR is going to be acting in the best interests of the adult industry (an industry that Mr Lawley made clear he was not a part of)?

I was disappointed at the small turnout for this seminar, but after hearing the b.s. that was spouted from Mr Lawley, I can understand why someone might want to be accosted by a street performer of Hollywood Blvd than sit and listen to Mr Lawley lie to them.

Again, I ask, do you think we are morons?

Lloyd "baddog" Brown
President/CEO
SPP-Productions, Inc