ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: DLSchaefe@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:59:21 EST

Hello,
 I am totally against more lenient regulations for companies that  promote
pornography on the internet.  It is way to easy for our young  children and
teens to access this kind of information.  Please do  everything in your power
protect children and teenagers from these types of  programs.
I am a teacher and have taught for over 30 .  I am very concerned  about the
impact of these program on my students.
Donna Schaefer