ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

triple x domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, "Citizen Link" <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: triple x domain
  • From: "Tracy Anderson" <andertrace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:55:56 -0600

To those in charge:

I cannot beleive you are still considering giving the porn industry its own
little corner of the web. That's like giving all terrorists their own little
island, or rather, continent.

Giving this harmful industry its own domain legitimizes the practice. And those
who don't see any harm done.. ouch. They need a serious reality check.

I hope you will reconsider and decide to forget it. It's just a bad idea.

Sincerely,
Tracy Anderson