ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: Tuscbear30@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:28:25 EST

To Whom It May Concern,

        In the name of  Jesus, please think of the kids who would be able to
get to your sites. Do you  not have any decency at all to think how if it was
your children, how you would  feel if they should happen to get a hold of this
filth? I pray that you will  reconsider this domain and realize that kids use
the Internet also.  Yes  the sites ask if you are 18, but what child with an
ounce of curiosity is going  to do the right thing and say no?

      That is how so many teens and  pre-teens are learning about sex at so
early an age. Between these sites and  their friends telling them what they
have seen and done. Please think of the  children this could affect. Not to
mention it is morally wrong. Do you believe  in God? If not I urge you to ask
his
forgiveness and to ask him into your heart  and life and to forgive you of your
sins. You will be amazed at what GOD can do  in your life. in Jesus name I
pray for you.