ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: Edward Christian <edachristian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:55:48 -0500

I don't understand the logic behind allowing this "freedom of expression."
Haven't we seen enough devastation in the lives of families? Husbands addicted
to Internet porn, child-sex slave trafficking, child sex abuse and pornography.
 Sex offenders on the prowl in every neighborhood. Don't we get it? You can't
tell me there is no connection between what we allow over the airwaves and the
pollution that fills men's minds.

Please do what you can to protect the fragile moral fabric of our society.  It
is already torn, hopefully not beyond repair.  But that begins in the hearts
and minds of men an women.  Allowing this .xxx domain will make the job nearly
impossible.  Thank you for your consideration.

Grace & Peace,
Rev. Edward A. Christian
"Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.
Keep straight the path of your feet and all your ways will be sure."
Proverbs 4:25-26
Get the new Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview