ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Domain

  • To: "ICANN Committee" <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX Domain
  • From: "Jackie Elfatouri" <jelfatouri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:20:05 -0500 (EST)

Jackie Elfatouri
8677 S. Ashley Glen Circle
Cordova, TN 38018-4073

February 16, 2007

ICANN Committee
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Dear ICANN Committee:

I am writing to let you know that I STRONGLY oppose to setting up an .xxx
domain!

This type of domain would make legitimate what pronographers are already
doing.  We have study after study that shows the daminging effects of
pornagraphy on our society.  This would make it just one step easier for
people to access and children to get ahold of.

Please work hard to get pronography OFF the Internet, not add a special
place just for them.

Sincerely,

Jackie Elfatouri
901-746-4857