ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx Porn Domain

  • To: "ICANN Committee" <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx Porn Domain
  • From: "Jamie Flaga" <teacher2all@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:28:11 -0500 (EST)

Jamie Flaga
3643 Fremont Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55412-2011

February 16, 2007

ICANN Committee
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Dear ICANN Committee:

Being someone who has been negatively affected by porn,  I am VERY opposed
to the creation/setting up of an .xxx domain.

I understand that a new .xxx domain would just legitimize what the
pornographers are doing.  Don't you understand that it is a very sick
industry whether you are exploiting adult women or young children?  It is
not acceptable!  And do you know how horrible of an impact it has on
families-if one person looks-it is sure to defile many.

I'm praying you will make the right moral decision, not just one that will
make you money.  Don't let more families hurt, which you will do by
passing this.   Instead help get porn off of the internet.  Make it a
better and safer place for all.

Sincerely,

Jamie Flaga
612-588-1341