ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX TLD

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX TLD
  • From: Dan <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:25:20 -0800

Hi,

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry and I oppose the .XXX TLD

We currently have 11 adult websites and 4 mainstream sites that I maintain. As I understand it, the .xxx TLD domains would be more expensive per year than a dotcom. I also am concerned that grouping adult websites could lead to attacks by extremists or regulations by non-adult industry entities.

Regards,

Dan Dickey
Sonefex Inc