ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposition To .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposition To .XXX
  • From: Voo Doo <voodoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:46:21 -0800

I am firmly against the .xxx initiative.

I vote for a .child instead and parents with children can only surf those
sites. I also vote for .church OR perhaps a .square, for those adults out there
who don't like adult content. How about a .searchengine and force search
engines to use that TLD. Now that I think about it, you can make lots of money
by cornering every industry into their own little hole of the internet.

Regards,
Paul