ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposed to .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to .XXX
  • From: mike <realityskin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:34:35 +1100

I am an adult webmaster with a vareity of sites.

Contrary to ICM's subjective claims, I see almost ZERO Sponsored Community
support for .xxx, but I do indeed see CONSIDERABLE opposition  to it.

Please permanently deny .xxx ---it's NOT wanted by the Sponsored Community,
and it's not an appropriate potential legal mess for ICANN to become trapped
into.