ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I Strongly oppose .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I Strongly oppose .XXX
  • From: "Adult Euro Content" <lykos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:36:52 +0100

Dear ICANN Board,
As a member of the adult webmaster community,and porn producer I am strongly
opposed to the .xxx TLD proposal. This proposal has absolutely no support in
our community, neither will it help to achieve any of the goals ICM claims to
have, such as protecting children from porn exposure.

The .XXX idea is a completely money driven and cynical proposal which should be
oficially rejected by the ICANN board.

Sincerely

Mr. Vuk Popovic - Lykos________________________
Vuk Popovic