ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I strongly oppose .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I strongly oppose .xxx
  • From: "Bill Eichman" <bille@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:40:32 -0500

To: ICANN

As a computing and internet consultant I also do work in the online adult
industry. I strongly oppose the creation of .XXX.

If it is created I will join in any and help fund the inevitable lawsuits
against ICANN and others responsible for constantly
trying  to create this unnecessary and foolish TLD. This is nothing but a
greedy attempt to manipulate the online environment
to the profit of a small group, at the expense of all online users and workers.

Signed, Bill Eichman 02/27/07