ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Adult Webmasters Oppose .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Adult Webmasters Oppose .XXX
  • From: kinky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:35:13 -0800 (PST)

I am an adult webmaster that owns and/or runs 60+ domains and I absolutely
oppose the .XXX tld, it is a money making ploy by people outside of the
adult industry and as you will notice in most all people in favor of it
that they want to use it to "filter porn" and do away with it as much as
possible. IF people want to filter porn under the disguise of "protecting
children" there are numerous easy ways to do this already and NOBODY uses
them, people need to take personal responsibility to protect their
children and NOT rely on anybody else, especially ICANN, to do it. WE RUN
LEGAL BUSINESSES ALREADY AND THE ADULT INDUSTRY AS A WHOLE DOES NOT AND
NEVER WILL SUPPORT .XXX!

Thank You and Have a Great Day,

Kinky J.