ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

STOP .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: STOP .XXX
  • From: "TC Webmaster" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:06:09 +0100

Hello. I am a small webmaster and i am sending this email as offense to
.XXX domain! This will make from us a sort of "philes" who are danger
and must be isolated! If you want to prevent children, learn them from
born that internet is only about .kids. Dont try the old eagles how to
fly! And at the first place, do not allow few people take money from
many hard working in our occupation, only cause they are behind the
.xxx. Thank you, Radim cz/eu