ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I am against .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I am against .xxx
  • From: "Panda" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 01:55:53 +0200

Dear ICANN Board:

I'm an adult webmaster and I'm in the adult industry for over 6 years. I worked hard, and followed all the rules and will continue to do so. I think that XXX TLD will ruin thousands of hardworking webmasters business and I don't believe that it will protect children. I'm strongly oppose the proposal for .XXX domain. Please, vote down this proposal!

Thanks for the opportunity to be heard.