ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Mt. Salem EMC" <emcmountsalem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:11:55 -0400

I am COMPLETELY against this idea.  There is no way to guarantee that it would
work, and even more than that you're giving license to these people to double
their "reach".  Porn and anything related to it should be worked against
whenever possible - stricter rules or banning it completely would be the
preference.  I wish the days of open and freely available porn and playboy
bunnies were non-existent, but you don't offer these people any semblance of
support, ever.
Please turn down their request.  ...again!

M Giesbrecht