ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please vote against the xxx domain!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please vote against the xxx domain!
  • From: mkpipkin1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:13:20 -0400

As a concerned wife and mother I strongly urge you to vote against the porn
only .xxx domain.  Proliferating pornography is not going to make things
better, but worse.  With the dirty tricks pornographers use now to get porn
into our homes, I am more than convinced they are not going to freely remove
their websites from the .com domain to have them soley on the .xxx domain.  I
am convinced they will only duplicate their sites.  Porn is already rampant
enough on the internet, we don't need solutions that provide only a false sense
of security.  We need real solutions.  That means actually eliminatingporn on
the internet, not giving pornograhers an open range!
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.