ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Objection to the proposed xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Objection to the proposed xxx domain
  • From: <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:59:21 +0100

Hi

I would just like to register my very strong opposition to the introduction
of the .xxx domain. Yes, I have signed up to register my interest in
blakemason.xxx but that is ONLY to protect myself should this stupid and
un-necessary domain extension actually happen. It is not needed and it is
NOT a good thing - I can only see it benefitting the proposers and seems
like a right-wing tax / castration of the adult webmaster world.

Best regards,

Adam

www.blakemason.com / co.uk / net / org / tv / etc!