ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Regarding ICANN's xxx TLD Campaign

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Regarding ICANN's xxx TLD Campaign
  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:49:09 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I wanted to send you a note stressing my very strong objection to the
implementation of ICANN's xxx TLD concept. I have been involved in the
adult industry gainfully for the last 7 years and I feel very much that it
will only hurt, not benefit, any of us.

Contrary to what Stuart Lawley claims, most of us are NOT in favor of this
TLD campaign whatsoever.

Save the adult industry and listen to those who know what they're talking
about.

Sincerely,

WJ Toms