ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

The .xxx TLD Does Not Have My Support

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: The .xxx TLD Does Not Have My Support
  • From: "A. Nonuhmiss" <sirdigger1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:04:27 -0600

Dear ICANN,

As the owner of 180+ adult related domains and websites I believe the .xxx TLD
is bad for various reasons and will hurt my business and the industry I work in
as a whole. In my opinion it is being pushed through only to enrich one
minority party while hurting the thousands of other individuals working in the
online adult industry.

A. Nonuhmiss
Small Business Owner