ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Please watch Dot-XXX - The Movie to see industry opposition

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please watch Dot-XXX - The Movie to see industry opposition
  • From: Contessa <mrsurk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:14:45 -0400

To Whom It May Concern,
First, let me state my complete and total opposition to .XXX and ICM Registry.
It is a sham, a land grab, and is NOT supported by the adult entertainment
industry.  I have been in the online adult industry since 1995, have followed
this debacle from day one, and can honestly say that it is of no value to the
adult industry, but rather comes with so many negative ramifications that it
will harm the industry that it purports to assist.

I will keep it brief here, and simply ask all ICANN and other interested
parties to view a short film that was created by leaders in the adult
entertainment industry in August which shows, through satire, the many
disastrous issues that .XXX creates. Appearing in the film are Larry Flynt
(Huster CEO), Allison Vivas (PinkVisual CEO), John Stagliano (Evil Angel CEO),
Ron Cadwell (CCBill CEO), Peter Acworth (Kink CEO), Mitch Farber (Netbilling
CEO), and a host of other adult industry leaders.  The film was written by
longtime industry advocate and writer Theresa "Darklady" Reed and
directed/produced by Wasteland CEO Colin Rowntree.

Please view the film at http://dotxxxopposition.com/

Sincerely,
Rosemary Brown

[Mrs.]  Ursula Kirkpatrick
[ Please help those who cannot speak for themselves -
  link to the following:-
   www.wspa.org.uk.org
www.jerseyzoo.co.uk OR
   www.durrellwildlife.org;      www.wwf.com; www.IFAW.org   and assist these
organizations to stop the abuse and  torture of so many helpless animals.
Thank you ]