ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

OPPOSITION to .XXX TLD

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: OPPOSITION to .XXX TLD
  • From: NextBigTube/Tube4Gay <i_affiliate_com@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:31:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear ICANN,

I am a member of the .XXX sTLD sponsored community.  I do not support ICM's
application for the .XXX sTLD.

I request that ICANN does the following:

1.      Verify that companies which ICM has listed in support are viable adult
businesses,

2.      Verify that companies listed in support in fact do support ICM’s
current application for a .XXX sTLD,

3.      Determine how many pre-registrations claimed by ICM are in fact
defensive registrations,

4.      Determine how many pre-registrations are registrars or companies hoping
to re-sell domain names.

Additionally, I also request the following information also be released as
requested in the DIDP from the FSC:

1.      The list of the IFFOR Board members;

2.      The list of proposed members of the Policy Council;

3.      IFFOR’s Business Plan/Financials;

4.      Business Plan/Financials Years 1-5 utilizing 125,000 Initial
Registrations;

5.      The list of .XXX sTLD pre-registrants who have been identified to ICANN;

6.      ICM’s Proof of Sponsorship Community Support as submitted to ICANN.

Chris Brown