ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

against .xxx

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: against .xxx
  • From: Alex Ladd <spartavideo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:13:55 -0700

I am a business member of the adult online community and I am completely opposed to any mandate requiring my business to use .XXX

I feel that this is very detrimental to an already struggling business model caused by the uncontrolled piracy online.

Here's a thought...
how about taking away urls from known pirate tube sites... oh thats right, you don't get involved, so then why bother me now with the .xxx nonsense.

Alex Ladd

owner of
spartavideo.com