ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

against .xxx

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: against .xxx
  • From: ikonworx@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:21:18 -0700

To the folks at icann.org

I am a professional and proud member of the adult online community and
have been for the past 10 years.

I have lost count on the e-mails I sent saying NO to .xxx. yet it
continues on like some bad dream. All jokes aside.

This is an attempt to unprincipled acquisition and forcibly take from us.
That to me and many others is just out right wrong.

Please listen ICANN I strongly oppose the .xxx and wish you all hear
our screams on not passing this.

--
Best Regards
Lonny Cartier.