ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

to ICANN...... a must read !

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: to ICANN...... a must read !
  • From: "David Henderson" <david.henderson2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:50:32 +0200

Hello,

Please stop making new useless extensions, noone cares about them anyway.
There's no point in travel, no point in .mobi, no point in .xxx.

.com, .net, .org, .biz. .info + the country codes and its more than enough

sincerely,

David,

Internet user since 1998

PS you should rather care about China, so that they don't split from ICANN and create their own internet, instead of concentrating your efforts on making short-term money by adding new extensions ! China can be a big threat and can lead to lots of complications for the global web.

PS 2 this topic is about .xxx so let me say something more about .xxx.
I read in the news that US Government is against it and so is Australia and
European Union.
This should be a sufficient reason to vote it down, also for ICANN's own
benefit.

PS 3 .kids is also not a good idea. Don't fix something that is not broken!
Don't add new domains, there's really no need for them.