ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I do not support .XXX

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I do not support .XXX
  • From: Socks Manly <socks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 20:20:12 -0400

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
Hello my name is Socks Manly I have run <a
 class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.adultsitesurfer.com";>http://www.adultsitesurfer.com</a>
since 2002. We provide critical reviews of adult paysites.<br>
I do not believe we need or should have a .XXX TLD. To segregate adult
to one corner of the playground would be a huge step towards losing the
free Internet we all love and want. Do we want all the Italians in one
place? Should we send black kids to a special school? Segregation
sucks! <br>
<em>Subject</em>: Leaders in the Online Adult Industry Support .xxx
&lt;--- DO THEY? <br>
I think some of the "bigwigs" who "did stuff" saying that the adult
industry is behind them, are simply lying to make some money here. The
real concensus is that this is a very bad thing, and should be avoided.
They really just want to be middlemen. <br>
Exactly how is .XXX going to combat child pornography? It's happening
because it's hard to stop them now, and it's still going to be just as
hard to stop them! They're obviously willing to break any rules thrown
at them anyways. <br>