ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I am against .xxx

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am against .xxx
  • From: mandyblake@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:04:06 -0400

.XXX is not necessary.All it would do is discriminate against the adult
industry and create a cyber ghetto.Children would also be able to find adult
oriented sites much more easily.I do however support .KIDSIf we need to protect
children, lets do it in a way that won't potentially bankrupt many mom and pop
webmasters who are just trying to make a living to support themselves and their
children.Say NO to .XXXThank you,Mandy