ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

.XXX No Thanks.

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .XXX No Thanks.
  • From: "krazz" <kraz-z@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:28:50 -0400

I strongly Oppose of the .XXX Domain. What good would it do? There is more then
enough different tools available already to protect your kids from adult
content. . XXX domain is not a solution it will only cause more problems. Think
of all the small buisnesess where people make their living off of what they
have built. It would devastate countless families. Looks to me its more of a
few people trying to get rich and using the online adult entertainment industry
as way to try and get backing.

Sincerely,
Sean Anthony.