ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

xxx is a bad idea all around

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx is a bad idea all around
  • From: "ExtremeEric" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:54:47 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I just want to say I think all of this .xxx stuff is a really bad
idea. The only thing that will stop kids or anyone else from going
to adult sites are parents. There is no difference between typing
.com or .xxx its just another way for someone else to make money
in this world we live in today. Its wrong and I don't agree with it
nor do I think it will change anything.

Eric B
ECWD Inc.
www.extremepaychecks.com