ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

.xxx objection

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx objection
  • From: Brad Gosse <brad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:27:25 -0400

I am emailing to cast my vote against .xxx domains.

This is an unfair move to take against the industry that BUILT the internet.

Not to mention the amount of US business that will be taken from hosting companies and banks. Some companies have paid big money for their .com real estate and should not have to unilaterally give them up.

Brad Gosse
Yourbrain Media Inc.
Tel: 519.938.8336

ICQ: 137202998