ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Rinse .xxx down the drain!!!

  • To: mailto: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Rinse .xxx down the drain!!!
  • From: "propdoc" <propdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 00:08:33 -0400

I wanted to voice my opposition to the .XXX proposal. As an adult webmaster I clearly see it does nothing to help prevent kids from seeing porn, nor anything to fight child porn. It does line the pockets of a few greedy businessmen.

If ICM wants to do either of these thimgs, and open a business people will support (unlike the entire adult industry who opposes this proposal) let ICM resubmit a .KIDS TLD proposal.

David Trammel
Bukkake Beautyshop.com