ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Totally opposed to .xxx

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Totally opposed to .xxx
  • From: "mOBSCENE" <mobscene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 20:25:29 +0100

I am writing to express my dismay at the entire concept of a .xxx domain, and
would like to register my objection to the .xxx proposals going ahead in any
way, shape or form.

This will do nothing to protect children, but will instead be used by those
with certain powers to severely inhibit what is supposed to be the biggest
medium of free speech, viz the Internet.  .xxx is a mistake and should be
carefully disposed of where it belongs.

Sincerely,

Rob mOBSCENE