ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

NO .XXX

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NO .XXX
  • From: "Henrique Meneghelli" <henriquemeneghelli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:25:12 -0300

It wont affect anything in the world wide web but just the webmasters
working seriously here. We got complete business running on tons of
.com .net domains and you cant just destroy our legitm biz. People
will continue register adult sites on .com domains, the ones that dont
care for the biz and just want to expose some pictures. People will
continue with illegal pornography and there is nothing a dot xxx
domain can do, it will just destroy the biz of legitm webmasters.
Think twice, because what you are going to do will affect just the
serious people here, the ones that dont publish anything illegal at
theier sites, the others, will continue at .com domains and doing all
illegal stuffs, because they dont care a shit.

Henrique,