ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

.xxx

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx
  • From: "Sheri Derence" <sderence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:48:48 -0700

I find this 'new' domain system to be unfair and pointless.

This will not protect my children, nor will it stop online adult pornography on
regular domains.    My children are in more danger of online predators than
finding a few naked people (if they can even get through netnanny).

Please consider voting no on this .xxx extension.