ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I oppose the creation of .xxx

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I oppose the creation of .xxx
  • From: "Jessica SC" <jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:19:50 -0700

I work for an adult webmaster and I am a US citizen.

I am writing to state my opposition of the .XXX top level domain. The ICM
Registry has falsely presented .xxx is in the best interest of child
protection online. What it will do is create a 100% success rate for
children looking for adult material. The only entity to benefit from this is
the ICM Registry which would gain huge profits under the false claim of
"child protection." The only way to protect children online is through
parental supervision. Filtering/monitoring software works!

Jessica
www.silvercash.com