ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I oppose the creation of .xxx

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I oppose the creation of .xxx
  • From: IndiceX <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:57:13 +0200

I'm a member of the Adult Entertainment community and i oppose to the creation of .xxx domains, we will continue with our online adult business using our domains, that are well known by current customers, .xxx is simply useless, a domain change is useless and could create lots of conflicts

Yours sincerelly

IndiceX