ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] WHOIS impact review: Some proposed changes.

  • To: Thomas Roessler <roessler-mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] WHOIS impact review: Some proposed changes.
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:06:41 +0100

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:49:01 +0100, you wrote:

>I'm attaching a slightly revised version of the impact review.
>Changes are limited to the conclusion, and are marked by
>overstriking and underlining in the attached version of the
>document.

Fine for me. DNSO has just announced that the public comment period is
closed, but I guess we're not subject to that. However, we should
submit the comment as soon as possible, if no one objects.

As a matter of method, I think that rather than calling formal votes
on these submissions (and thus having Denise hunt all of us to get our
votes) we could simply have a "no objection period" - once the last
draft of a document has been published and no objections are raised
for, say, 72 hours (or less or more according to urgency), we can
consider the document approved. But if anyone would like to go for
more formal procedures, that would be fine for me as well.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---